15 June 2011

A picture speaks 1000 words

If that is true.  Then what does this 55 second video do?  I have watched it (it is a clip from something about 3 minutes long, too long to post here) more times than I can count the last few days and EVERY time it makes me smile.  Paige, in her flower girl dress, 13 seconds after the party moved from the cocktail lounge to the reception/dance hall.  She got the party started, and dragged Taryn out there too.  Kid Rock providing the beats...Sorry about the graininess, but please enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Video version is cute, but it was so much cuter in person! Oh and I LOVE Taryn's dancing face, with the tongue out! Hahaha!!! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3 minute version is better...but in person was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked at it several times now and I just LOVE Paige's dancing mojo. She's damn serious folks! And damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havn't been in here for a while - so way late posting this - CUTEST THING EVER! - no bias - Paige's grandma

    ReplyDelete